|"Christmas Background Design" by |
Feelart on freedigitalphoto.net
- December 1 - January 3, 2015 - Winter Garden a Glow from 6 - 9:30 pm at the Idaho Botanical Garden. See the Idaho Botantical Garden lit up with lights. Please click here for ticket and more event information. (Also, check the calendar on the date you plan on going to make sure it's not closed for a private party.)
- December 1 - December 24, 2015 - Visit with Santa at Boise Towne Square Mall. Hours vary. Mrs. Claus also does a story hour on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Click here for more information and hours on visits with Santa. Click here to learn more about story hour with Mrs. Claus.
- Friday, December 4, 2015 - Bown Crossing Holiday Open House from 4 to 8 pm includes restaurant specials, giveaways and photos with Santa.
- Saturday, December 5, 2015 - Children's Winterland Festival from 10 am to 3 pm at Meridan City Hall, 33 E Broadway Ave. The Winterland Festival includes games, crafts and activities. This event is FREE with a donation for the Meridan Food Bank. Click here to learn more.
- Saturday, December 5, 2015 - Claus 'N Paws from 10 am to 5 pm at Zoo Boise. Claws N' Paws admission is FREE. Click here for more details.
- Saturday, December 5, 2015 - Treasure Valley Night Light Parade at 6 pm. Click here for more details.
- Saturday, December 5, 2015 - Meridian Symphony Orchestra's Most Wonderful Time of the Year Concert at Centennial High School Performing Arts Center. Ticket pricing varies. Click here for more information.
- Thursday, December 10, 2015 - Boise Depot Holiday Open House from 5:30 to 8:30 pm at the Boise Depot. Free Train Ornament to the first 200 visitors. Please bring a toy to donate for Toys for Tots. Click here for more information.
- Saturday, December 19, 2015 - YMCA Christmas Run (1 mile, 2 mile and 6 mile). Registration is $30. Click here for times, more information and to register.