Bunnies - Again

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rabbits For DummiesI don't know what it is about my garden, but the wild bunnies were seen trying to dig under the fencing. Some ideas I've found online to prevent them from attacking my poor vegetables include:

  • Predator's Urine (how do you get this?)
  • Mothballs
  • Garlic
  • Flakes of Soap
  • Items of clothing (This would look bizarre in my backyard)
  • Rubber snake (easy to get in the lawn mower if you forget about it)
  • Mix sugar free grape cool-aid in a spritzer bottle with a few drops of soap. (This sounds a little bizarre)
  • Put carrots out in your yard so they're not hungry and trying to get into your garden (Just training them to keep coming back)
  • Stop Growing Vegetables (Not viable solution is it?)
  • Motion Sensor - when it detects movement it barks like a dog (that could be annoying)
  • Ammonia Mixture
  • Blood Meal
  • Pepper
I think I am going to try mothballs. Some of people's ideas make me laugh. They might work, but I am not going to try them.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs