Hershey's Spread Review

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This past Monday, I got a jar of Hershey Spread to review from Crowdtap. We used the Hershey Spread on crepes. I got the recipe for the crepes from allrecipes.com.

It was my first time making crepes and I was a little nervous, but they turned out fairly decently. I was a little surprised at how easy crepes are to make. I always thought that they were some super complicated dish. The crepes with the chocolate spread was a tasty and delicious treat! The Hershey Spread has a great taste. The chocolatey taste was similar to a Hershey kiss or Hershey candy bar.

The Hershey Spread could be used for numerous things including: dipping fruit, chips, pretzels or numerous recipes. It would be perfect for Valentine's Day or any holiday. Find out more here.



*Please note that: I received Hershey Spreads compliments of Crowdtap.com through their "sample and share" program. All opinions expressed are my own.
I received Hershey's Spreads compliments of Crowdtap through their "Sample & Share" program. I did not receive any monetary gain for this review. All opinions expressed here are honestly and exclusively my own.
Read more at http://www.momlovesfreebies.com/2013/12/my-review-of-hersheys-spreads-from.html#AQXyPtrc5cyeplYS.99

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs