Fall Fashion Tops for Women

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I love fall. I love the color change in the leaves, the cooler weather, the smell of apples from apple trees, the days getting shorter. With fall, we start wearing darker colors and longer sleeves. Here's some tops that I found for the fall:
Ivory Collar Blouse $42
This would be cute with a cardigan and some jeans or skirt for the fall.

Polka Dot Button Up Shirt $34
I love the look of this shirt! It's great for fall and would look cute with khaki, cords, and more!

Sunlight Cardigan $29.99
I like the color of the Sun Light Cardigan. I saw it in the store and really liked it.

Chepstow Top $78
I actually won a gift card for Boden and ended up ordering this top. It's different and really nice looking. I love how the fabric looks loose and doesn't show off each curve and bulge.


Hotchpotch Tee $58

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs