Things to Do in Boise: Idaho Ice World

Thursday, September 18, 2014

For date night, my husband and I went to Idaho Ice World. Idaho Ice World has two ice skating rinks, an arcade and food court. We went on a Friday night during the public skating times, and were surprise at that there were only about ten or so other people on the ice. It was nice to skate without a huge crowd and we had a good time. I am not an expert ice skater like my husband, nor am I even remotely comfortable on the ice, but we rented a plastic walker to help me learn to skate and get comfortable on the ice. My husband gave me tips and showed me how to skate. Gradually, I became more accustomed to ice skating and had a lot of fun. The walker was well worth the price.  Idaho Ice World can be fun for date night or even as a family activity. I encourage you to check it out and have some fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs