Cauliflower Pizza

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

One of my goals is to find 60 recipes that I can rotate throughout the year for family dinners. With 60 rotational recipes, it will be easy to plan what I am making for the week, what to have in my food storage and I can coordinate better what to buy when things are on sale.

We recently tried Cauliflower Pizza, instead of a bread crust it's a cauliflower crust. Surprisingly, the cauliflower crust tastes similar to eggplant pizza (minus the eggplant crust) and makes a more substantial meal than eggplant pizza. The cauliflower pizza seemed to take a good while to make and quite a bit of work. I would give yourself plenty of time to make it! We're going to try it again to see if it's worth adding to our 60 recipe rotation. We thought my son would love it since he loves eggplant pizza, but he didn't care for it. I think it might be because of the toppings that I chose so I am going to try it again. It's healthier then regular pizza. If you're up for new different foods, I would suggest giving it a try. The recipe is found on Eat Local Grown, to find the recipe, click here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs