Aveeno Daily Mositurizing Sheer Hydration and Protect + Hydrate Lotions Review

Monday, May 18, 2015

I recently was able to try Aveeno Daily Mositurizing Sheer Hydration and Protect + Hydrate Lotions through Crowdtap.

The Aveeno Daily Mositurizing Sheer Hydration lotion absorbs in seconds and hydrates for up to 24
hours! It doesn't have a strong smell, which is nice. It helps your skin lock in moisture and to feel soft.

I was a little nervous to try the Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion. I used it on myself and my son. The last time my son used sunscreen it might have caused an allergic reaction and a rash. The doctors thought that his rash was either caused by the sunscreen that we used or a viral infection. Either way, I was nervous to use it. Luckily, the lotion didn't cause irritation for him or me. It wasn't strongly scented, which was nice and it felt light. I also liked that it had a moisturizing quality to it.

I love Aveeno products. Once you start using Aveeno, you can tell that their products are definitely of a higher quality than other brands. Their products don't cause irritation and work wonders.

Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs