- March 4 - Idaho Day from 11 am to 1 pm at the Idaho State Capitol. Participate in various programs in celebration of Idaho. Click here for more information.
- March 5 - Hope on the Slopes Ski and Ride for a Cure. Registration ($35) begins at 8:30 am at Brundage Mountain Resort. Compete for the most donations received and most vertical feet skied to benefit the American Cancer Society. Find out more by clicking here.
- March 5 - Les Bois Trail Run 10K starting at 9 am at the Fort Boise Park. To register and find out more information, click here.
- March 12 - St. Patrick's Day Fun Run at 9 am at Julia Davis Park. To register and find out more information, click here.
- March 18 - Literature for Lunch from 12:10 to 1 pm. Meet at the library to discuss Margaret Atwood's book, "The Year of the Flood". FREE. Call (208) 345-1510 for more information.
- March 19 - Easter EGGstravaganza at Zoo Boise from 10 am to 5 pm. Join the Easter Bunny for fun at the zoo including egg scrambles for 30,000 pieces of candy. To find out more information, click here.
- March 29 - Jazz Ambassadors at 7pm at the Morrison Center. FREE (Tickets available at the Morrison Center Box Office). Find out more here.
- March 31 - The Peregrine Fund Speaker Series/American Kesteral Partnership from 6:30 pm - 8pm. FREE. To find out more, click here.
Things to Do in Boise for March
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Are you looking for things to do in Boise? Here's a listing of some of the events