(area) for December:
- November 24, 2016 – January 1, 2017 Winter Garden aGlow with the Idaho Botanical Garden (Closed on November 29 – December 1 for private parties). See a dazzling display of over 300,000 lights artfully displayed. Gates open at 6pm. To learn more and see the pricing of tickets, click here.
- December 1-17, 2016 - Downtown Carriage Rides from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Downtown Carriage rides circle from 9th and Bannock to Capitol. FREE. Click here for more information.
- December 1, 2016 - Bear's Slumber Party Puppet Show at the Boise Main Library at 10:30 am. FREE. Click here for more details.
- December 2, 2016 - Bear's Slumber Party Puppet Show at the Boise Main Library at 2:00 pm. FREE. Click here for more details.
- December 2, 2016 - Claus 'n Paws at Zoo Boise from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Zoo Boise is offering a FREE admission day to thank the members of the community. To find out more, click here.
- December 5, 2016 - Meet Me Mondays at the Boise Towne Mall from 7:45 am to 10 am. Weekly family friendly walk/run event. Incentives and prizes for continued participation. Click here for more information.
- December 7, 2016 - Steelheads Hat Trick Winter Reading Program Kick-off Party at the Boise Main Library from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Meet some Idaho Steelheads hockey players and sign-up for the winter reading program to get FREE Hockey Tickets. Click here for more information.
- December 10, 2016 - Gift Wrapping and Ornament Making at the Cole and Ustick Libary at 2:00 pm. Come bring your gifts to wrap and make a fun ornament. FREE. Click here for more information.
- December 14, 2016 - Holiday Sing-Along at Library! at Collister from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Click here for more information.
- December 17, 2016 - Christmas Run with Treasure Valley YMCA starting at 10 am. To find out more information or to register, please click here.
- December 19, 2016 - DIY Gift Wrapping Station at the Boise Main Library. Click here for more information.
- December 31, 2016 - Idaho Potato Drop at the State Capitol. Celebrate the coming of the new year with fireworks, live music and more. Click here for more information.
If you have a family-friendly event in the Boise area you would like listed, please contact me through the contact page or lifeiswhatitscalled(at)gmail(dot)com.