Colortime Crafts and Markers Review

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Colortime Crafts and Markers recently sent us a Glow in the Dark Halloween Tote and three fabric markers to review. My kids enjoyed coloring their tote for trick or treating. The markers were easy for them to use and they enjoyed coloring on something new and different. I liked the idea of them being able to make a trick or treat bag their own. It's something that they can be proud of and can be a keepsake in the years to come. It's also an extremely clever idea for kids to be able to personalize something that they will use and make it their own. I think it will mean something more to them rather than buying something that looks cute or is a finished product.

To learn more about Colortime Crafts and Markers, click here. Colortime Crafts is also offering my readers 15% off. To save 15%, use the code FGH15.


Please note that I did receive this product in exchange for my review. That does not change or influence my opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs