Maple Holistics Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Review

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I was contacted by a rep from Maple Holistics to try their Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. It took me a few days to decide if I wanted to try their shampoo. I have tried shampoos and tested shampoos that felt like they were drying out or damaging my hair with each use. I wasn't familiar with the brand or the product. I finally decided to be brave and try it. The Tea Tree Oil Shampoo's instructions state to use a dime sized portion of the shampoo and let sit for 2-3 minutes, rinse, repeat and final rinse. The smell of the shampoo had a strong "tree" smell. It made my hair feel really soft even as I was washing it. My hair felt soft throughout the day. The product also seemed to make my hair feel healthier.

To learn more and to sign-up for a FREE sample, click here.

Please note I was given a bottle of the shampoo for the review and to provide my opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs