PackageFromSanta.com Review

Monday, December 11, 2017

PackageFromSanta.com sent me the Silver Package to review. The Silver Package ($24.95) comes in a red box and includes:
  • Personalized Letter from Santa
  • BONUS! Personalized Video from Santa (retail $9.99)
  • BONUS! Personalized Phone Call from Santa to a cell phone OR land line! (retail $9.99)
  • Personalized Nice List Certificate
  • Autographed Santa Claus Photo
  • Autographed Rudolph Photo
  • Genuine North Pole Stamp
I personalized the video from Santa for my four-year old son. As soon as he heard the characters on the video mentioned Idaho, he perked up and sat a little straighter. His mouth dropped open when he heard his name on the video and he got excited. He couldn't wait to share the video with his dad. I personalized the phone call from Santa for my 2-year old daughter. She didn't seem to understand what was going on and what the big deal with Santa was. My son got excited for her and ran around the house excitedly yelling that Santa had called. A week or so later the "package" from Santa arrived with the Personalized Nice List Certificate, Autographed Santa Claus Photo, Autographed Rudolph Photo. The kids were excited that it was from the North Pole and liked the letter and photos, but quickly forgot about them later. I think the video and the phone call were the most exciting part of the package for them and had the most impact. I think this package is nice for older preschool kids and young elementary school kids.  The package from Santa adds a little something special for kids and adds a little extra magic to the season. To find out more, click here and use the code FAMS17 to receive 25% off.

To see a video on this product, click here.

Please note that I did receive this product for free in exchange for writing about it on my blog, however, I gave an honest opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs