Sock Saving Tip

Monday, May 14, 2018

The best socks for kids are plain white with the sizes on the sole. White socks can be passed down from brother to sister or sister to brother without any issues. As a first time mom, I picked out for my son many "masculine" socks and with my second kid, a girl, I realized most of those socks do not match pink, purple or "feminine" colored outfits. I've also come to realize that it becomes harder to distinguish sizes later on baby and toddler socks if the socks aren't labeled on the sole. For first time mothers, I highly recommend getting plain white socks with the size on the sock sole. The socks will go with any outfit and any gender without any issue. It will also save you money in the long run if you have kids with different genders and you want to pass-down socks.

What tips do you have that could help save money or help ease hand-me-down issues?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs