Silk18 Shampoo Review

Monday, March 4, 2019

Maple Holistics provided me with a sample of their Silk18 Shampoo to review. Silk18 nourishes hair and cleans it without stripping it. Silk18 contains 18 silk amino acids to help strengthen and fortify hair. It also gentle cleans away dandruff, excess sebum, and impurities to leave your scalp feeling healthy and fresh. The shampoo is sulfate and paraben-free.

I love the natural vanilla fragrance of this product. It smells great. My hair felt healthier after using it. I would recommend following the directions by lathering the product in your hair and letting it sit on your scalp for a few minutes. The product takes a few minutes to penetrate and clean your scalp. It also foams and lathers nicely. The product can be used for everyday usage. I would recommend this product to my friends. I enjoyed trying and using this product.

To learn more about Silk18, clean here.

Please note that I received a copy of this product for free in exchange for this review, however, my opinion remains the same.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs