Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I asked my husband what he would like for dessert for his birthday and he said Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie, but without whip cream, just graham cracker crust and ice cream. I started pinteresting ideas, but ended up making a slightly different version.

I couldn't find chocolate graham crackers, but I did find chocolate fudge striped Keebler cookies. I smashed them up, mixed the chunks with butter and baked at 350 degrees for ten minutes. After the crust was cooled, I placed softened mint chocolate chip ice cream in the crust, drizzled it with hot fudge and the remaining cookies. I placed in the freezer until dinner time.

It was before his birthday, but my husband and our dinner guests enjoyed their dessert. It was also super easy to do!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs