Reusing Wedding Flowers for Door Wreath

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A while ago, I posted on how I made my own wedding bouquet. Since you only use the bouquet for the wedding, I decided to repurpose the flowers used from my bouquet and use them to make a door wreath for our home. It gives our door wreath a more sentimental feeling since the flowers were used in our wedding and it's more useful now instead of having my wedding bouquet sitting in a box.
This was my wedding bouquet.

I removed all of the flowers from my bouquet and arranged
 them onto a Styrofoam wreath. I also had flowers leftover
from the wedding reception.



(I put the wreath on the fridge door for the picture).
The small flowers I had to hot-glue onto the Styrofoam,
but most of the bigger flowers were able to be attached to the
wreath by just poking their wire stems into the Styrofoam.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs