Reusing Wedding Flowers for Door Wreath

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A while ago, I posted on how I made my own wedding bouquet. Since you only use the bouquet for the wedding, I decided to repurpose the flowers used from my bouquet and use them to make a door wreath for our home. It gives our door wreath a more sentimental feeling since the flowers were used in our wedding and it's more useful now instead of having my wedding bouquet sitting in a box.
This was my wedding bouquet.

I removed all of the flowers from my bouquet and arranged
 them onto a Styrofoam wreath. I also had flowers leftover
from the wedding reception.



(I put the wreath on the fridge door for the picture).
The small flowers I had to hot-glue onto the Styrofoam,
but most of the bigger flowers were able to be attached to the
wreath by just poking their wire stems into the Styrofoam.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs