Verts Review

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

One of my family's favorite restaurants in Austin is Verts. Verts sells Berlin-inspired kebaps and are expanding throughout Texas. I wouldn't be surprised if they expand into other states soon. Although the kebaps are Berlin inspired, they reminded my husband of the kebabs that you can get on the streets of Paris. Verts offers vegetarian, chicken and beef/lamb kebaps. We always got the beef/lamb option, which is extremely good. There are several sauce options and recommendations on what sauce to use. My standard Verts kebap was beef/lamb, no sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and sometimes onions. My husband's standard kebap excluded the cucumbers and included the Verts House Sauce and Spicy Red. Verts often will send coupons to those subscribed to their enewsletter so if you live near a Verts I would highly recommend that you sign up for their enewsletter.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs