Campbell's Creamy Poblano and Queso Review

Monday, November 10, 2014

So, I think Campbell's is going to kill me for not cooking with their product properly. My husband very recently was told by a doctor that he needs to stay away from carbs and to lose weight. I have a ton of Campbell's products to review and thought I could adapt the recipes on my own to make them carb friendly. The creamy Parmesan sauce was awesome, the Creamy Poblano and Queso did not work so well. I thought I would cook it as a soup and add grilled chicken, tomatoes, red peppers and cilantro to it and I thought it would taste great. It really needed pasta or tortilla chips
to make it a hit. It didn't taste so good as a soup, but if it had the noodles in it liked the recipe called for on the back, I really think it would've tasted excellent. Also, this is a warning to you all that sometimes experiments do not work. Despite my failures, if you can eat carbs, I suggest you pick up a can and try the recipe on the back. 

Disclaimer: I received my sample from
Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs