Campbell's Creamy Poblano and Queso Review

Monday, November 10, 2014

So, I think Campbell's is going to kill me for not cooking with their product properly. My husband very recently was told by a doctor that he needs to stay away from carbs and to lose weight. I have a ton of Campbell's products to review and thought I could adapt the recipes on my own to make them carb friendly. The creamy Parmesan sauce was awesome, the Creamy Poblano and Queso did not work so well. I thought I would cook it as a soup and add grilled chicken, tomatoes, red peppers and cilantro to it and I thought it would taste great. It really needed pasta or tortilla chips
to make it a hit. It didn't taste so good as a soup, but if it had the noodles in it liked the recipe called for on the back, I really think it would've tasted excellent. Also, this is a warning to you all that sometimes experiments do not work. Despite my failures, if you can eat carbs, I suggest you pick up a can and try the recipe on the back. 

Disclaimer: I received my sample from
Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs