Saving Money with Checkout51 (and FREE Shampoo)

Friday, June 10, 2016

When my mom was visiting, she noticed me taking pictures of my receipts and uploading it online. She asked what I was doing and I explained that I can get money back sometimes with my receipts. I don't have a smart phone so I use Checkout51 to help me save on my groceries. I usually scan my receipt or take a picture of it with my digital camera and upload it online. Checkout51 gives you money back on items that you purchase that correspond with the items they have listed for the week. The list varies week to week. The items vary from household cleaning supplies, diapers, personal care items, crackers, and more. Checkout51 sends you a check after you accumulate $20 worth of cash back. Right now, for every friend you refer Checkout51 will add $5 to your cash back rewards and every NEW member who uploads a receipt will get $5 added to their account.

There's also a really great deal going on with Herbal Essences Shampoo. Last Sunday's coupon circular contained a $3 off 2 bottles of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Checkout51 is offering $3 off 2 bottles of Herbal Essences Shampoo. Walgreens and a few other stores (from what I've seen online) are having sales where Herbal Essences Shampoo is $3 a bottle so if you use the coupon and Checkout51, you can get 2 bottles of Herbal Essences Shampoo essentially for FREE. Even if you don't use this brand of shampoo, this is an inexpensive item that you could donate to local community groups aiding the homeless or refugees.

Please note this post contains a referral link.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs