- February 3, 2017 or February 4, 2017 - Valentine Trouble Puppet Show at the Boise Main Library. Porcupine wants to make Valentines for his friends, but its hard to do with sharp quills. FREE. Click here for more details.
- February 4, 2017 - Sing Along with Don at the Boise Main Library at 11 am. Click here for more information.
- February 4, 2017 - Catch the Groundhog Race at Boise State University at 9:30 am. Click here for more information.
- February 4, 2017 - Wild at Heart from 10 am - 5 pm at Zoo Boise. FREE ADMISSION to Zoo Boise and enjoy a special Valentine's Day Theme. Kids can even make a Valentine's Day card for their favorite animal. Click here for more information.
- February 4, 2017 - Engineering and Science Festival from 9 am to 4pm at the Boise State College of Engineering. Hands on activities and demos geared for students from kindergarten to 12th grade. To learn more, click here. Online Registration needed.
- February 8, 2017 - Early Learning Day at 10:45 am -1 pm at the Idaho State Capitol Rotunda. Be a champion for Early Learning and join in for Block Fest, a hands on exhibit for kids. Find out more here.
- February 11, 2017 - Run 4 Luv at Ann Morrison Park. Click here to register.
- February 13, 2017 - Writing Screenplays 101 from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at the Boise Main Library. Click here for more details.
- February 15, 2017 - Wonderful Water Cycle at 4pm at the Boise Main Library. Learn about how water moves around the world and dance the Water Cycle Boogie. Click here for more information.
- February 24, 2017 - Puppet Show at 4 pm at the Victory View Library. Click here for more information.
Fun Things to Do in Boise for February
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
It's cold and snowy in Boise, but there are still plenty of things to do. Are you looking for things to do in Boise? Here's a listing of some of the events happening in Boise for February: