GetOutPass Idaho with Ceramica

Friday, May 24, 2019

We ventured with our GetOutPass Idaho to Ceramica in Boise. Ceramica is a paint-your-own-pottery studio. You get to choose from many different colors and paint a design on a piece of pottery. With the GetOutPass Idaho, you get to paint a 12 oz mug and you paint a piece of pottery quarterly.

I took my kids to Ceramica to paint a mug. My 3-year-old daughter painted her mug in several different paints. At first she painted it into a cool marbled design, but then she painted over her design with a steel gray color. My 5-year-old-son painted a mug with Star Wars characters. I painted a solid speckled yellow color on my mug and then a white speckled color on the inside. I didn't take a lot of time on my mug since I tried to help my kids by getting more paint and making sure that their mug was thoroughly covered in paint.

The employees at Ceramica were extremely nice and helpful. They gave me a highchair so that my baby could observe us painting. They explained the process and what we needed to do. It was a good experience. With the GetOutPass Idaho, we can go once a month! The mugs will make great additions to our own dishes or we can create gifts for grandparents, uncles, aunts, teachers, etc.

The more we use the GetOutPass Idaho, the more I realize how great it is. We get access to so many things that normally we wouldn't go to. My family get to experience different things and have fun. It gets us out of the house and away from our same old "go-to" activities. I think its good to try something different.

GetOutPass Idaho is normally $99.95 per person. By using the special discount code,“IDAHO40," you can get $40 off the cost per person making the passes $59.95. With access to the following venues this pass can result in great savings and allows you to get out and do fun things at a low cost especially when compared to the normal admission prices. If you want to go out more and save more, check out GetOutPass Idaho!

GetOutPass Idaho is a paid membership to get access to multiple venues multiple times per year. Venues include:
  • Miracle & Banbury Hot Springs (Quarterly) 
  • Asana Climbing Gym (Bi-Annual) 
  • Aquarium of Boise (Bi-Annual 
  • Jump Time Meridian (Monthly) 
  • Elevate Mind and Body Studios (Quarterly and Yearly) 
  • Idaho River Sports (Monthly) 
  • Urban Adventure Air Park (Monthly) 
  • Independence Indoor Shooting (Yearly) 
  • Gemstone Climbing Center (Monthly and Yearly) 
  • Jump Time Twinfalls (Monthly) 
  • Treasure Valley Skate (Monthly) 
  • Emerald Lanes (Monthly) 
  • Pyrrhic Paintball (Daily) 
  • Twin Falls Escape Room (Yearly) 
  • Planet Kid (Quarterly) 
  • Jump Time Boise (Monthly) 
  • Puzzling Adventures (Yearly)
  • VR Tech Lounge (Quarterly) 
  • Play Deep Academy (Bi-Annual) 
  • Ceramica (Quarterly) 
  • 8-Bit Gaming (Quarterly) 
  • Hands On (Yearly and Monthly) 
  • Myth Parkour (Quarterly and Monthly) 
  • Fastlane Indoor Kart Racing and Pit Pass 
  • Ice Ribbon at Indian Creek Plaza (2x Yearly)
  • Orpheum Theater (Quarterly)
To learn more about GetOutPass Idaho, click here and don't forget to use the discount code, "IDAHO40."

(Disclaimer: I received free passes for my family to help facilitate my review and to share this exciting offer.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs