How I Saved $25.00

Thursday, July 14, 2011

www.freedigitalphotos.net
In the beginning of July, a neighbor came to my door and said that my next door neighbor said I needed the wood pile moved next to my garage. He offered to do it for $25.00. I thought for $25.00 I could do it myself so I shook my head and told him, "No, thank you." My next available day, I put on some gardening gloves and started hauling long pieces of wood out to the curb. It was hard work and it took about an hour, but I was quite proud of myself and I didn't need to pay someone else for something I could do myself. Sometimes we need help, but sometimes it's better to do things ourselves. It gives us experience, might help tone our muscles, and gives us a sense of accomplishment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs