Advil® Film-Coated Review

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

As a member of  Crowdtap, I recently had the opportunity to try Fast acting Advil® Film-Coated, the newest innovation from Advil® with an Ion Core designed to stop pain before it gets worse. I tried it when I was starting to get a headache and within a few minutes the pain subsided and never came back. It was amazing! Sometimes with headaches when I take something, the pain is still there and lingers and I hate when that happens. I recommend trying Advil Film-Coated for headaches and aches and pains!


Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

*Please note, I am not a doctor or medical professional, please use common sense and don't take or do anything that would counteract with current medical conditions or prescriptions.
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs