Advil® Film-Coated Review

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

As a member of  Crowdtap, I recently had the opportunity to try Fast acting Advil® Film-Coated, the newest innovation from Advil® with an Ion Core designed to stop pain before it gets worse. I tried it when I was starting to get a headache and within a few minutes the pain subsided and never came back. It was amazing! Sometimes with headaches when I take something, the pain is still there and lingers and I hate when that happens. I recommend trying Advil Film-Coated for headaches and aches and pains!


Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

*Please note, I am not a doctor or medical professional, please use common sense and don't take or do anything that would counteract with current medical conditions or prescriptions.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs