Vichy Idealia Life Serum Review

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

For 8 days, Vichy Idealia Life Serum challenged me to live my life to the fullest including eating that 2nd helping of cake or even pull an all nighter. Being a mom it's hard to run life too crazily it keeps you pretty grounded, but I still feel pretty ragged even without eating junk or staying up to late. Sometimes, I feel like my skin dries out and becomes a complete mess just from stress and waking up at night to comfort a little one. I used Vichy Idealia Life Serum for eight days and found that my skin felt smoother and softer. It also seemed more youthful feeling (not the teen acne days - before that). I felt a subtle skin transformation. I encourage you to try the Life Serum too! You can find out more information about it here and buy it here.

You can also find out more about the top eye creams from review.com. Click here for more information.

Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs