Ragu Review #NewTraDish

Monday, October 6, 2014

Ragu recently asked me to review one of their pasta sauces and sent me a coupon to get a free jar of sauce. I chose to go to Walmart and decided to try the organic sauce since it wasn't something we would normally get and it was the most expensive sauce that I could get with the coupon. The organic sauce did taste different than the other sauces and it seemed a little bit healthier. I liked the sauce and thought it was fairly good. It was mild, which was great for our little one. I also like that Ragu puts their sauce in jars rather than in cans that way if you don't use all the sauce for one recipe you can always use it in something else.

We made homemade pizza with the sauce. I used a pizza crust recipe from the Betty Crocker cookbook. It's the same recipe as this one here. I used about 1/4-1/2 cup of sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, green peppers, onions, mushrooms and turkey pepperoni. I like turkey pepperoni more than the regular pepperoni, it seems less greasy and more healthier. I like making homemade dinners for our family. It's more traditional, more cost effective, healthier and I think its great thing to pass on to your children.




Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs