6 Clean Valentine Romance Books

Friday, January 30, 2015

I love literature that is clean and wholesome yet fun to read. Around Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to pick up a great romance. I especially enjoy Regency Era novels. Here are some top picks of books to read for Valentine's Day:




Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson: I love this book. It takes place during the Regency Era. I've gotten this book for my mother-in-law and mother for Christmas. It's a quick, fast, fun read.




Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin: Pride and Prejudice is a classic, romance that never goes out of style.




Friends and Foes by Sarah Eden: Sarah Eden has a couple of books that deal with sons of a family named the Jonquils meeting their wives.  I would highly suggest reading Friends and Foes. It is by far one of my favorites. I love that it mixes contempt, love, and espionage.


 

Longing for Home by Sarah Eden:  Longing for Home deals with an Irish immigrant coping with past horrors from the Potato Famine and trying to raise money to send home. Along the way she meets two potential love interests....

 

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austin: Sense and Sensibility shares the story of the Dashwood sisters and their struggles to find love and understand each other.



Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson: Blackmoore's heroine is not the typical regency character. She's a little more rough around the edges. It's a quick, easy and enjoyable read.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs