Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medly Flavors Review

Monday, January 12, 2015

Brookside sent me their Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Berry Medley to review. Brookside began in 1954 in British Columbia, Canada. They have developed patented technology to create soft sweetened fruit centers into chocolates. At first glance, I thought that berry taste might be overwhelming since the package has lots of berries on it and the cluster looks like it contains a huge berry in it. The berry taste wasn't overwhelming. There's a slight berry taste and a crunch to it. The chocolate is just the right sweetness too. These are easy to snack on and would be a great item to give to your Valentine, have out on Valentine's Day, or to have for special occasions.

Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs