Olivia Books by Ian Falconer

Friday, January 23, 2015

I love the Olivia Books by Ian Falconer. The illustrations are so amazing, interesting to look at and the story is amusing and captivating. I am not so sure my 15 month year old boy is as impressed although he does seem to like Olivia's Opposites. We have read most of the books. I am hoping that Mr. Falconer will write some more soon. I know there are some books that are branded Olivia, but aren't by Mr. Falconer. We don't tend to read those since they're not as good. I have a couple of suggestions or themes:

An Olivia Book on:
  • Halloween 
  • Valentine's Day
  • Thanksgiving
  • New Year's
  • Friends or her Best Friend
  • Visiting Paris
  • Visiting London
  • What does Olivia do at school? 
  • Olivia Cleansher Room
Do you have any other ideas?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs