Toddler and Baby Bedtime Books
Monday, February 22, 2016
I love reading to my children. Reading helps develop their language and learning skills. Here are some of our favorite bedtime (or nap time) books to read:
1. The Going-To-Bed Book by Sandra Boynton: This book is one of my toddler's favorites. A group of animals prepare for bed by brushing teeth, finding pajamas, and taking a bath. We have read this book so much, I can pretty much recite it.
2. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown: This book is a classic and shares how a bunny goes to sleep by saying goodnight to the things he sees in his room.
3. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney: A bunny and his parent share how much they love each other until the little bunny goes to sleep.
4. How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night? by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague: This book goes over how dinosaurs should and shouldn't go to sleep. It's great for kids that struggle with bedtime etiquette.
5. Good Night, Gorilla by Peggy Rathman: The zookeeper says goodnight to the animals, but a little gorilla isn't ready for bed.
What are some of your favorite bedtime stories for toddlers and babies?
Please note this post contains affiliate links.