Coupon Extremes

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Some might say I am a coupon extremist, but others would say I am not. I do clip coupons (that I get from online), but I only use them if it's something I would normally get or a really good deal. I would not qualify for the coupon extreme reality t.v. show series, but I don't mind getting things for free. If Kohls wants to send me a five dollar coupon good for any purchase then I am going to purchase earrings on clearance and get them for around five dollars. My mom, friends and fiance always wonders why I get some of these coupons and deals. I sign-up for mailing list and email lists of stores that I like. Sure, I might get a lot of junk mail, but I am also saving a ton. I also follow a blog called, Hip 2 Save, which points awesome deals online, free samples and coupons. It also tells you how to shop in case you want to start becoming a coupon extraordinaire.

Here's some other sites you can reference:

1 comment :

  1. I love to coupon now. I clip things from copies of inserts we get in newspapers and also from websites and emails online. On our last grocery trip, I saved us anywhere between 10-30% off our bill. You can't afford to not save money these days. Here are a couple I like as well:

    Coupon Divas (www.coupondivas.com)
    The Krazy Coupon Lady (www.thekrazycouponlady.com)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs