When to Do a Group Deal

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Right now there are a lot of group deal sites, Groupon, Living Social, Mamasource and more! You can even purchase group deals on Facebook. With so many groups and so many deals it gets tough to decide which ones to join and what you should buy. I usually only buy a group deal when it's a company within a reasonable driving distance, I can order online and something I know I am going to use. It's easy to get caught up in the mentality, "Oh, this is such a great deal. I need to get it." However, if you purchase too "many" good deals, you might end up spending more than you would have going to places that you don't normally go to and blowing your budget out of the water. It's better to not do anything to an extreme and keep a proper balance. I do follow Groupon and Living Social so occasionally I purchase something from them, but it's certainly not on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs