Good Pot Stain Remover

Friday, July 12, 2013

 From freedigitalphotos.net
The other day, I had baked on food stuck to a pan even after I scrubbed it and put it in the dishwasher. I scoured the internet for an easy solution (and solution that didn't require me to go to the store). I discovered that baking soda is great for helping to clean pans. I scrubbed the pan with baking soda, then sprinkled baking soda on the pan and let it sit for a few hours, I scrubbed the baking soda into the pan again using a sponge and a little bit of water. The baked on gunk left over from cooking came off and my pan was like new again. Baking soda can be used for other things too. I know it's great deodorizer for the freezer and fridge. Here are some ideas for other uses for baking soda.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs