Skintimate Mandarin Burst Review

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This month Skintimate sent me Mandarin Burst Shave Gel to review through Crowdtap. I have not used Skintimate since I was a teenager and was pleasantly surprised at how much easier it was to use than bar soap. I placed some gel on my legs, rubbed it in and was able to recognize the spots that needed shaving. This helped prevent me from missing spots and helped to keep my skin smooth. It also did not require a whole lot of gel to create foam. I think this is a definite must for preteen and teen girls learning to shave their legs.

Besides Mandarin Burst scent, Skintimate also offers: Raspberry Rain, Strawberry Tangerine Twist, Luscious Kiwi Splash, Tropical Splash, Skin Therapy for Dry Skin and Moisturizing Cream Shaves.

I would recommend that if you use a scented shave gel that you would coordinate it with your shampoos, soaps and lotions
.

Disclaimer: I received my Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs