The TWO Best Blogs for Couponing

Tuesday, October 6, 2015



Couponing is very time consuming, but it can also save your family a lot of money. I have two
Image courtesy of  Stuart Mills at Freedigitalphotos.net
favorite blogs that I use for couponing:


  • www.hip2save.com: great for freebies, rebates, weekly Target deals, weekly Walgreens and Rite Aid Deals. Hint if this blogger suggests to print out a coupon immediately and it’s something that you use, do it. She once suggested to print out a high value Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo, and I was able to get it for free at Target. 
 
Over the years, I have probably saved hundreds of dollars by following these blogs and checking them frequently for couponing deals! I suggest you do the same!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs