Paperless Post Review

Monday, October 29, 2018

Paperless Post specializes in designing customizable online stationary. Paperless Post works with numerous designers ranging from Jonathan Adler to Rifle Paper Co.

I had the opportunity to review Paperless Post and found it very easy to use. There were many selections of holiday cards in various styles. I browsed through the Halloween cards and selected a fun Ghost card to send to family and friends.  It was very easy to customize the card, import email addresses and to send it off.

A couple of family members emailed me a thank you for the card and seemed to enjoy it. For me the process was easy, I didn't have to cart kids to the store to browse through stationary or to the post office to get stamps. I also didn't have to address envelopes. It also seemed more cost effective than buying a nice paper greeting card and stamp. Paperless Post also reduces waste or the need for clutter (cards lying around someones house) without getting rid of providing a way to let others know that you are thinking of them. To learn more about Paperless Post, click here.

(Please note that I was provided with credit in exchange for this review, but my opinion still remains my own)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs