Pumpkin Pie with Kroger

Monday, December 17, 2018


Kroger sent me coupons and tools to make a fall/winter recipe. I decided to make a pumpkin pie and to bring it to book club. I used the recipe from off of the Kroger canned pumpkin. I like using Kroger branded items. They are inexpensive and you can often additional savings by using their digital coupons. The store branded digital coupons often make the store branded items cheaper than Walmart or Winco. I also like the quality and variety of their store branded items. My favorites are the Kroger curry sauces (which can very quickly sell out) and the oatmeal. To learn more about Kroger or to find a store near you, click here.

Pie Crust Recipe by Kroger

1 15 oz Canned Pumpkin
1 can of Evaporated Milk
1/2 c of Sugar
2 Eggs
1 t. Cinnamon
1/2 t. Ginger
1/2 t. Nutmeg
1/2 t. salt
Pie Crust

Combine filling ingredients and place it in the pie crust. Bake 15 min at 425 and 30-40 min at 350.



Please note that Kroger sent me free samples to facilitate this review, however, my opinion remains my own. You can also participate in free samples and more by joining My Magazine Sharing Network which is run by Kroger.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs