Note of Appreciation

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I usually shop at Target for diapers and wipes and from time to time a sales clerk will go out of their way to help me. I make a mental note of their name on their badge or ask them what their name is. When I go home I draft a note and send it to Target. If a customer writes a note of appreciation it's a way of giving back to the clerk. The clerk looks good in front of his boss and the boss will realize what an asset they are to the store. Sales clerks are often overlooked and I am sure there are lots of other people we can take the tine to thank like the postman, hairdresser, gas station attendant, doctor and more. Sending out thank you notes also help me to notice more the little things that people do and more appreciative. I encourage you to look for the little things that people do and send out a note of thanks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs