Planners

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Are you one of those that carry a planner around with you wherever you go, I usually keep mine in my purse and then I can whip it out and schedule my life. I have recently misplaced my planner, and without it I can't remember doctor's appointments or when I scheduled my dentist appointment. Planners are an amazing thing. They're just a calendar, but they help us to keep track of everyday life.

Some friends of mine even use it to plan out their meals for the month. This helps to limit their shopping trips to be fewer saving them time and money (less gas running to and from the store). I also use my planner to plan out my running distance and exercise schedules. Planners can help you keep your goals and to remember them. How do you use your planner?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs