Tiecoon

Monday, April 9, 2012

Tie from my Wedding



Spring Time Tie for Hubby
I went to tiecoon for ties for my wedding. They have a range of ties in all different styles for $5. That price is hard to beat anywhere else and they have nice looking ties. I went with the Harry Potter Tie for my wedding. Recently, they had a promotion where you could get a free tie and you would just have to pay $5 or so in shipping. I picked up a spring time (white with blue stripes) tie for my husband. They're having the promotion again where you can get $5 off your order (and they have ties for just $5). Sign up for an account and use the discount code SPRING. The offer ends Sunday. These ties are great for weddings, father's day gifts or just for that special someone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs