Cottonelle Review

Monday, July 21, 2014

Recently, Cottonelle sent me Cottonelle Clean Care 4 Pack, Flushable Cleansing Cloths Dispenser and Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Pack to review from Crowdtap. They also sent me samples that I shared with extended family members.

Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths are great to help tots learn to wipe, get a greater cleaning, after pregnancy and feminine needs. They are also easily portable to take with you on the go. The Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths are a great product to have in your home. They help you feel cleaner and fresher.

The Cottonelle Clean Care 4-pack is soft and the ridges in the paper help you to stay clean. The only problem I could find is that the roll of toilet paper did not seem to have as much on it as Scotts. When you squeezed the roll, it did not seem as thick.

 Disclaimer: I received my Cottonelle Samples from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs