Schwinn Turismo Swivel Running Stroller

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I love running! It's hard to get motivated to do it, but it's relaxing and makes my stress melt away. As soon as I was pregnant, I looked into what running stroller to get. Everyone that I talked to suggested to get a Bob Stroller. When I looked into the Bob Stroller, the price of it seemed utterly ridiculous. Even the used ones are pretty expensive. It was more expensive than a Britax Travel System, the Crib or Changing Table. I started looking at other brands. I didn't want to get a super cheap running stroller since a former co-worker used a cheap brand and it collapsed as she was running. I went for a mid-range and discover the Schwinn Turismo Swivel Single Jogger. I liked the overall reviews and I ran into a woman in San Diego that had a double and asked her how she liked hers. She gave me positive reviews. I've ran with it a few times and take it out for speed walking and I really like it alot. My son has a tray for drinks or snacks. I have a tray for my drinks and there's a compartment that closes near the handle that I can use to tuck my keys away. It's easy to move and push. I also like that the handle can adjust according to your preference. Overall, I think it's a pretty good running stroller and I recommend it. I also enjoy the flexibility to be able to go outside and exercise. I just hope I can find a good bike and bike seat, so I can start biking. If I can run and bike then I can start training for triathlons again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs