Campbell's Creamy Parmesan Skillet Sauce

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

We recently tried Campbell's Creamy Parmesan Skillet Sauce through Crowdtap. My family loved the sauce. It was very flavorful and tasty. I cooked three-four chicken tenders in a tablespoon of canola oil in a skillet. Once the chicken was cooked, I added cut-up zucchini and yellow squash to the skillet. After the zucchini and squash were tender, I added the sauce. We added fruit as a size. The meal was delicious and low-carb. The sauce really made the meal and it was definitely something that would be worth having on hand to help make a great dinner even better.

Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs