Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets Non-Stick Parchment Paper Review

Monday, February 1, 2016

Several of my cookie sheets have gotten ruined from not using parchment paper (especially needed
for homemade fruit leather). Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets Non-Stick Parchment Paper makes clean-up for baking easy, more even and easier to clean-up. I highly recommend having parchment paper on-hand. I always forget to get it at the store and it makes baking so much easier. You don't have to worry about scrapping and scrubbing the pan after baking and it helps the baking to be distributed more evenly! To learn more about Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets, click here.

Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs