Talk Like a Pirate Day

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Today, I dressed in pirate gear (hubby's white dress shirt, black shorts, floral scarf on my head, eye patch made out of construction paper) and headed over to Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I was a little embarrassed to go into the store, but I wanted to see if they would give me a dozen doughnuts as part of their promotion of Talk like a Pirate Day. Not only did they give me a dozen donuts for just showing up, but they also gave me another doughnut on top of the dozen just for talking like a pirate. After getting the doughnuts, I dropped them off at my hubby's work for his office to enjoy (since I can't eat the sugar). While in Krispy Kreme, I noticed two women there with a kid dressed like pirates (and they got three dozen donuts since there was three of them!), which made me feel a little less embarrassed. If you haven't dressed like a pirate and gone to Krispy Kreme yet, I encourage you to do so. To learn more about the Krispy Kreme promotion, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs