The LinkedIn Challenge

Thursday, September 12, 2013

From freedigitalphotos.net
My brother recently told me that he made it a goal to have 300 LinkedIn contacts. I looked at my own contacts and realized that I didn't have 300 either. I started working on contacts, but it's amazing how many people I can either not find on LinkedIn or don't have LinkedIn profiles. I think every business professional should have a LinkedIn profile. It's great for networking, finding jobs and getting your resume out there for recruiters and potential jobs. Everyone that you've worked with on a professional level should become a connection. You never know when a potential opportunity could arise and LinkedIn makes it easier to find you and contact you. If you don't have a LinkedIn profile, I challenge you to get one and if you do have one, I challenge you to build up those contacts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs