Summer Fun with Urban Air Adventure Park

Monday, June 24, 2019

Are you looking for summer fun activities for the whole family? You should check out Urban Air Adventure Park in Meridian, Idaho. We went there as a family and my 5-year old son said it was "blazing fun" and "The best time I've ever had." My 3-year old daughter said, "The trampolines where fun." My husband and I enjoyed it as well. There were so many fun activities to do there! Attractions include:
  • Sky Rider Coaster
  • Laser Tag
  • Mini-Golf
  • Adventure Hub
  • Climbing Walls
  • Ropes Course
  • Warrior Course
  • Battle Beam
  • Tubes Playground
  • Dodge Ball
  • Runway (Tumble Track)
  • Slam Dunk Zone
  • Apex Trampolines for kids under 7
  • Apex Trampolines
  • ProZone Performance Trampolines
My kids' favorites were The Warrior Course, Tubes Playground, Drop Zone and Trampoline. My favorites were the trampolines and The Warrior Course. Urban Air Adventure Park was fun for the whole family and a place where we can all be active together. Everyone had so much fun and we were all entertained! Everyone ran, jump, laughed, climbed and more. I liked that we were all able to be active and entertained at the same time.

There are several experiences that you can choose from:
  • Ultimate: Laser Tag, Mini Golf, Sky Rider, Climbing Walls, Ropes Course, Warrior Course, Battle Beam, Tubes Playground and Trampolines 
  • Deluxe: Warrior Course, Battle Beam, Tubes Playground, Trampolines 
  • Basic: Trampolines only 
  • 5 & Under Pass 
  • Parent Pass 
Urban Air Adventure Park also has several birthday packages available, which I think would make entertaining a group of kids a little easier. For $25 off a birthday package, click here. They have several monthly membership options starting as low as $7.49 a month. To learn more about the membership options, click here.

Overall, it was a good experience. I would suggest reviewing the website before going and planning out your activities in advance. Some of our time when we got there was wasted figuring out what we wanted to experience first. My kids had their favorites and wanted to do those over and over again. It was hard to steer them into something new and different. There was something for everyone. To learn more about Urban Air Adventure Park, click here.

Please note that my family received free passes to help facilitate this review, however, this did not influence my opinion.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs