Why Should I Make My Bed in the Morning?

Saturday, July 2, 2011

From http://www.freedigitalphotos.net
Mom always said you should make your bed in the morning, but the question is why? Now, when I was younger and questioned my mother you could bet I would get in trouble, but now that I am older, I can question the benefits to me by making a pro and con list. Yes, that's right a pro and con list to making your bed in the morning.

Con:
  1. It's actually healthier to not make your bed in the morning. An unmade bed is less appealing to bed bugs and dust mites. Check out this reference.
  2. Why waste your time when you're just going to get back into it?
  3. Extra effort in the morning when you have to get ready for the day.
Pro:
  1. A made bed makes the room looker neater and more organized.
  2. It helps you start the day feeling accomplished.
  3. It prevents you from rolling back into bed in the morning.
What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs