Picking Wedding Colors

Friday, July 8, 2011

Most girls dream about their wedding to the exact detail of how their hair will be arranged, where they will get married and what colors they will have. Right after I got engaged (the very week), people were asking me about details and even what my colors would be. I didn't know and wasn't sure if it was even necessary, but it is if you want to coordinate outfits and all. I went from wedding site to wedding site until my mom sent me a link for The Dessy Group, there I was able to take a look at pantone colors and  pick out a few swatches that I liked. Out of all the sites, that was the site that helped the most. I was able to pick a shade and compare it with other colors, side by site. Even though I've picked three, I still want to make sure I can get flowers to match!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs