Aveeno Daily Mositurizing Sheer Hydration and Protect + Hydrate Lotions Review

Monday, May 18, 2015

I recently was able to try Aveeno Daily Mositurizing Sheer Hydration and Protect + Hydrate Lotions through Crowdtap.

The Aveeno Daily Mositurizing Sheer Hydration lotion absorbs in seconds and hydrates for up to 24
hours! It doesn't have a strong smell, which is nice. It helps your skin lock in moisture and to feel soft.

I was a little nervous to try the Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion. I used it on myself and my son. The last time my son used sunscreen it might have caused an allergic reaction and a rash. The doctors thought that his rash was either caused by the sunscreen that we used or a viral infection. Either way, I was nervous to use it. Luckily, the lotion didn't cause irritation for him or me. It wasn't strongly scented, which was nice and it felt light. I also liked that it had a moisturizing quality to it.

I love Aveeno products. Once you start using Aveeno, you can tell that their products are definitely of a higher quality than other brands. Their products don't cause irritation and work wonders.

Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs