Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers Fabric Sheets Review

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Snuggle Bear Den Community sent me the Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers Fabric Sheets to
review. The fabric sheets smelled like flowers and left the fabric feeling soft. My clothes also didn't have any static after using the fabric sheets. The flower scent is perfect for spring and/or Mother's Day.

If you would like to try your own Snuggle Fresh Spring Flowers Fabric Sheets, you can find a .50 off coupon by clicking here.

To find out more about the Snuggle Bear Den community, click here.

Disclaimer: I received my sample from Snuggle Bear Den Commnuity for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs